This product is made to order by the manufacturing office and is available on a 4-6 week lead time
The concealment trolley, in fixed height or variable height, is designed for discrete transportation of cadavers from a ward to the mortuary
The Concealment trolley has a fully welded fabrication and is finished in a durable and wear resistant powder coating. The trolley is designed for discrete transport of cadavers from a ward to the mortuary. The trolley has a choice of fixed top or roller top to accomodate the mortuaries style of trays. Recognising the increase in obesity, this trolley is available in the following:
● 31151PB - Fixed Height & Fixed Top - Paediatric (660mm wide)
● 31151SB - Fixed Height & Fixed Top - Semi-Obese (660mm wide)
● 31151OB - Fixed Height & Fixed Top - Obese (750mm wide)
● 31151BB - Fixed Height & Fixed Top - Bariatric (850mm wide)
● 31152SB - Variable Height & Roller Top - Semi-Obese (660mm wide)
● 31152OB - Variable Height & Roller Top - Obese (750mm wide)
● 31152BB - Variable Height & Roller Top - Bariatric (850mm wide)
The standard length is 2100mm and safe working load is 180kg, which can be upgraded to 285kg. The trolley has a standard lift range of 540mm to 100mm and is supplied complete with a cover.
Optional extras include:
● 31155B heavy duty 285kg/45st for variable height
● 31156B extended reach to 1800mm for variable height
● 31157B tray restraint clip
● 31158B fixed tray in lieu of the rollers for variable height
● 31159B roller in lieu of fixed tray for fixed height
● 32228B replacement cover (cover included with purchase)
We sell a large variety of trolleys, which are available to buy online
Delivery is set at £5 for all orders within the UK Mainland up to 10 kilos. Anything thereafter incurs a small extra charge. For all areas outside of this delivery zone are charged at additional cost. You can calculate shipping costs for your order before proceeding to payment at checkout. Simply enter your country and postcode details and click Estimate Shipping.
All orders placed by 3.00pm Monday – Friday will be despatched same day and will normally be delivered the next working day within England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands and Islands). Areas outside of this will normally take 2 days. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched the next working day.
Shipment is made by UPS.
European & Rest of World Delivery
Delivery is charged at cost on all orders and will normally take 2-3 days. Please visit our checkout area to estimate shipping costs to your country.
All orders placed by 3.00pm Monday – Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on the next working day.
Shipment is made by UPS.
Large equipment such as trolleys, tables and some surgical saws are made to order and therefore will be manufactured when you place your order. A sales representative will contact you with an order acknowledgement to advise a delivery date.
Any product that you have received with a defect please contact our sales team at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt and they will be happy to arrange a credit or replacement.
Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days and they will be happy to arrange return.