We offer a vast range of surgical instruments, including scissors, forceps, needle holders and clamps, as well as autopsy specific instruments, such as electric saws, bone cutting forceps, rib shears, saws, shears, probes, mallets, chisels and ladles.
- Aneurysm HookThe stainless steel aneurysm hook is designed for use in a mortuary, pathology, funeral or...
Starting At £6.10
- Separator - McDonald'sThe McDonald's separator is designed for dissecting and restorative work for use in a mort...
- Gillies NeedleholderThe Gillies are specialised needle holders. They are available in left handed or right handed.
Starting At £18.35
- Steel MeasureThe steel measures can be used for a variety of functions. It is primarily designed for u...
Starting At £18.90
- Body MeasureThe body measures can be used for a variety of functions. It is primarily designed for us...
Starting At £19.30
- Skull Clamps (Pack of 20)The skull clamps are designed for use in a mortuary during an autopsy. They are sold in a ...
- Probe with Fish TailThe probe with fish tail is designed for use in a mortuary, pathology or laboratory environment.
Starting At £9.40