We offer a vast range of surgical instruments, including scissors, forceps, needle holders and clamps, as well as autopsy specific instruments, such as electric saws, bone cutting forceps, rib shears, saws, shears, probes, mallets, chisels and ladles.
- Forceps - Halstead MosquitoThe Halstead Mosquito forceps are fine pointed and ratcheted for use to crush very small vessels.
Starting At £7.30
- Forceps - Spencer WellsThe Spencer Wells forceps are designed for use primarily in abdominal surgery to compress ...
Starting At £11.40
- Forceps - Dura Mater StrippingThe dura mater stripping forceps are designed for stripping the dura mater, which is the o...
Starting At £56.85
- Saw - Hinged BackThe hinged back saw is primarily designed for use in a mortuary during an autopsy.
Starting At £45.70
- Saw - Fixed BackThe fixed back saw is primarily designed for use in a mortuary during an autopsy.
Starting At £62.10
- Forceps - Bone CuttingThe bone cutting forceps are designed for use in a mortuary during an autopsy for bone cutting.
Starting At £52.99
- Forceps - Rochester PeanThe Rochester Pean forceps are for use on arteries and can be used in a mortuary, patholo...
Starting At £12.20
- Forceps - Allis TissueThe Allis tissue forceps are dissecting straight forceps designed for use in a mortuary, p...
Starting At £12.55