De Soutter - NS3 Autopsy Saw (with Extractor)
The De Soutter CleanCut NS3 autopsy saw incorporates a handpiece and an extractor unit that operates to the highest standards of pathogenic debris containment and filtration. The NS3 saw has the following features:
● 40V handpiece is fully immersible, allowing it to be routinely scrubbed and disinfected after use
● Variable speed from zero to maximum operated at the power supply, gives optimum cutting efficiency
● IP67 ingress protection - immersible at 1 metre
● Clear extraction hood - allows for excellent visibility when cutting
● Fully rotatable hood - designed to suit the most convenient cutting position
● Hose attaches securely to the extraction unit, allowing for for excelent flexibility
● Five levels of filtration - enabling the system to meet the highest safety standards
● Extraction can be switched on and off by the handpiece button
● Suction rate can be switched between high and low setting depending on what you are working on
Delivery is set at £5 for all orders within the UK Mainland up to 10 kilos. Anything thereafter incurs a small extra charge. For all areas outside of this delivery zone are charged at additional cost. You can calculate shipping costs for your order before proceeding to payment at checkout. Simply enter your country and postcode details and click Estimate Shipping.
All orders placed by 3.00pm Monday – Friday will be despatched same day and will normally be delivered the next working day within England, Wales and Scotland (excluding Highlands and Islands). Areas outside of this will normally take 2 days. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched the next working day.
Shipment is made by UPS.
European & Rest of World Delivery
Delivery is charged at cost on all orders and will normally take 2-3 days. Please visit our checkout area to estimate shipping costs to your country.
All orders placed by 3.00pm Monday – Friday will be despatched the same day. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on the next working day.
Shipment is made by UPS.
Large equipment such as trolleys, tables and some surgical saws are made to order and therefore will be manufactured when you place your order. A sales representative will contact you with an order acknowledgement to advise a delivery date.
Any product that you have received with a defect please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt and they will be happy to arrange a credit or replacement.
Please contact our sales team at email@example.com within 3 days and they will be happy to arrange return.